Monday, August 13, 2007

This could have absolutely NOTHING to do with what I wanted to say.

The last few parties I have been to I have ended up taking pictures of feet. I hope this does not say anything negative about my personality or the friends I keep.
Anyone that knows me knows I love shoes and I have a lot of them. I usually end up encouraging some girl at some gathering to try on my shoes. Maybe in the hopes they will become as addicted as me and we'll be the same size? I don't know.
I also don't know whose feet are in this picture, or whether it's a bug or a brownie crumb on top of the red nailed toe, but I want to think good thoughts.
I want to believe these are the feet of lovers. That bug or brownie bite aside, these toes intertwine under cotton sheets at night. I want to believe the hairy toe will live happily ever after with the glittery foot. Because on this day in Dahlonega, they were at a wedding --jammed into shoes in the Georgia heat to watch four feet shuffle by, newly bound as husband and wife.

No comments: