Monday, August 6, 2007

Who the hell is this STUPID? Honestly.

This past week I won so many things, I don’t know what to do with myself.

I was selected by a nice Christian Bwana man of peace to inherit 8.45 million dollars, then a plane crashed and another company wrote to tell me I was the sole heir of 19 million dollars, soon to be deposited in my international bank account, and then when I thought my life would return to normal, I received the key to a new Mercedes in the mail and was notified by none other than Yahoo that I had won a million dollars in a contest I don’t even remember entering. Can you believe my luck?

Just to say THANK YOU, I am forwarding all my hot SPAM to my new BFFs:

mr.kwasidann057@hotmail.com, richard_rivers@bellsouth.net, payments@natonwide.co.uk and allainbonkwe@yahoo.com

No comments: