Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Annual- Anal- Annul



Every October, in preparation for every November, I do the 3 A's.
I plan an ANNUAL event.
about which I am particularly ANAL
which usually renders some sort of ANNULMENT

which leads to more A's:
admitting I actually appreciate the anticipation.
Turning your friends into performers is always fun- especially when you
buy a keg and make them wear spandex.

This year the
Murder Mystery case is:
The Death of Blue Shadow.
OOoooooh. yep.

We're gonna be SUPER HEROES. I'm Captain Smartypants.

I have been having fun downloading theme music and listening to stuff like THIS all day.

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Good luck with your Annual Event! Hope you survive without reaching the annulment point!

Unknown said...

HA! After last year, I anulled the idea that I could write murder mystery screenplays-- and soon after, I annulled a false friendship.
This is our 5th murder mystery event, the 4th with this neighborhood. We've done Chinese, Wild West Bordello, Assassins, 70's Game Shows... all great fun for a frustrated set designer and writer.

John said...

Here's some more for you:

http://members.cox.net/branchjd/superfriends.mp3

And my favorite:

http://members.cox.net/branchjd/c-america.mp3

Unknown said...

Cool. Thanks. Are you guys around on the 10th? You got tights?

John said...

You do NOT want to see me in tights. 10 years ago when I had my Army-boy-physique, sure, but not today.

I don't think we'll be able to make it, although I can't think of a mystery party I'd rather do than a superhero theme.