Friday, November 16, 2007

NOV 16: 30 days of shoes

A subtle way to blend in with the horsey set. Found on sale at Nordstrom rack- swooped up for less than $60, these babies are my IN to the equestrian community at Chateau Elan today. I have learned from my husband, the salesman, the importance of mirroring for acceptance- now if only I could figure out to smell like old money.

Only rich women would think of opening their houses to raise money for charity, only I would think to make it a drinking event with my pal. Clandestine and prohibited photographs promised, dear internet.

5 comments:

Victoria said...

You. Crack. Me. Up. =)

"Clandestine and prohibited photographs promised, dear internet." *snickering*

Sweet boots, lady!

Family Adventure said...

Excellent plan. I'm right behind ya. Especially on the smelling like old money part.

Heidi

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Nordstrom Rack is Nirvana only with leather and nylon footies.

painted maypole said...

ooooh... clandestine photos? exciting!

S said...

Suh-weet boots!