Friday, November 23, 2007

Nov 23: Barely worn shoes

On this day of sales and shopping I bring you the $59.00 shoe I got for $4.00.
I actually have 2 pairs in 2 color patterns, both of which have been worn once in 5 years. Which is why $4.00 was a good buy.
It's not that it's a terribly uncomfortable shoe, but there is a certain ensemble this sandal cries out for-- one I have yet to figure out-- kind of like a new mother with her baby. I look at this shoe and ask, "What? What do you want from me?" Then I admire its cuteness, and its potential.

3 comments:

painted maypole said...

haha. for 4 dollars you buy first and figure out what it goes with later. I get it.

Julie Pippert said...

Now THAT'S a deal...and THOSE are some shoes!

Julie
Using My Words

Family Adventure said...

Wow - you are the Queen of Deals, my friend. I bow to you.

Heidi