Thursday, December 20, 2007

My appendix may burst, but I'm getting pampered tomorrow.

Yesterday, my back was killing me, I thought it was from moving heavy things, so I took a muscle relaxant and went about my day- by evening, I was still in pain with cramps like gaseous cramps or internal intestinal disorder cramps- something House would know how to fix just by looking at me. I drank some wine and went to bed, the back ache moved to the left and the gut aches got worse. I barely slept. In the morning I realized I had hardly had any water Wednesday and I had eaten red meat, maybe it was just a normal internal reaction to 2 things I know better about. I drank 65 ounces of water and 4 cups of coffee - giving the cramps a purpose.
But here I am 12 hours later and not much better. I made the mistake of looking up my symptoms on Web MD and now I'll probably die because I'm too stubborn to go to the doctor... or too proud to admit when I need help.
Hopefully I'll be medicated enough to make it through the 3 hour massage and facial and body wrap with my mother-in-law tomorrow.
Waiter? A glass of Barbera, please.
Post a Comment