Sunday, January 20, 2008

Advice from my shampoo bottle.

Since our lives are put on hold because of snow in Georgia, I had to amuse myself with whatever was available. In this case, the Suave Professionals Shampoo bottle.
Apparently the makers of my shampoo know I need guidance.

(direct bottle quote)
Every Mom can ride the bus to beautiful.
Instructions: Get kids safely to school,retreat to shower, lather
and rinse. Repeat, because when was the last time you dared to do that?
For best results, use with Suave Humectant Conditioner and a scandalous night out with the love interest.
And while you're at it, do something else just for you- like pick up a big foamy latte or restock your lingerie drawer. Fully. With the likes of things that drawer has never seen.

The Suave promise: We will do everything in our power to help women say yes to beautiful and to unleash the goddess within every mom.


Now why would I shampoo with anything else?

5 comments:

painted maypole said...

what a fun shampoo bottle. I have suave, too, will have to read it and see if it's as interesting

Family Adventure said...

Oh my, there's a new guy in the marketing department. A guy who's not married, clearly...

Heidi

Badness Jones said...

I am definitely using the wrong shampoo.....

Victoria said...

LOL at Heidi's comment!!

My shampoo bottle says "Who are you kidding? You don't have time to *lather* let alone *lather and repeat*".

Clearly, I need a new shampoo.

Unknown said...

Heidi- so funny!
I always thought there was a joke in the toothpaste tube directions. something about my figure..."flatten as you go up."