Monday, March 3, 2008

Got that Beatles song, Tax Man on my mind today.

After a few hours in a hot stuffy office pushing a bunch of receipts across a clutttered desk, punching numbers, signing papers and challenging my memory- followed by a really weird Korean noodle lunch, I'm home measuring, sketching and planning to update the kids bath-- because I need some MORE distractions while I rewrite 100 pages of manuscript, you know- multitasking is my forte.
I can only hope Home Depot Expo and all their helpers will work out better for me than when I played GC and remodeled the master bath, with the old man and his lazy son.

2 comments:

Churlita said...

I have to finish my taxes this week and it's killing me.

Unknown said...

I hate it- every bit of that accounting, adding, blah blah. Every month I put it off, the filing, the charts, the filling in of figures. i think I may actually hire an accountant/book keeper this year- our taxes cost us almost $1000.00 to process. ugh. There goes my plane ticket to Crete.