Monday, May 5, 2008

party like it's 19.99

I like hanging with people my own age... after missing half the jokes when hanging with college kids last week, I felt secure among "my peoples" when the 80's dance music was welcomed by all. yeah, and when a party starts with this:
You know it is a winner. Especially when lovers look like this:
and the sun sets like this:and even if I strike a pose and dance with a girl who says WORD... so much that I start saying it,It's still good. I m sure I was loud and crazy and said lots of babbling stuff- after those tequila shots ( I may need my OWN handler...) But I doubt it drew a stare when this came out:

followed by an odd mexican hat dancer:
which reminded me of last weekend when we woke up to this:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like it is my kind of party. I too enjoy hanging out with the younger crowd, but it is so much better with people your own age (or so I think). And I heart'80s music!!

Churlita said...

I'm much more comfortable around people who understand my cheesy pop culture references.

That guy looks more like a Mexican nipple dancer as opposed to a hat dancer.

painted maypole said...

you always have and attend the best parties!

Anonymous said...

Who is the weird chick in the bed?
Does she drink too much beer and eat cold spinach dip????!!

Victoria said...

Seriously - do you not have my address to send the party invites?!

=)

Anonymous said...

I was just explaining this concept of appreciating people around your own age to my daughter who has taken a fascination with an older crowd. I also showed her these pictures so she doesn't think her dad is the only one fascinated with his own chest.