Thursday, May 1, 2008

We take our Mexican Holidays seriously around here.


pinata
Originally uploaded by Zé Eduardo...
This Cinco de Mayo we'll be playing poker on a houseboat and smacking pinatas full of questionable adult toys-- I was going to say candy and heroin, but that would be a lie, and probably get me in trouble with someone somewhere. Honestly, I have no idea what's going to be in the pinata, but I know who's in charge of filling it...
Yes, these folks know how to give a party-- games, money prizes, a trophy, catered food- even a bartender! See, I could learn a thing or two here.

4 comments:

Churlita said...

My kids are half-mexican and we don't even celebrate Cinco De Mayo with the fervor you do.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I am embarassed to say I didn't even know it was. Oh I'm pathetic!

painted maypole said...

how do I get invited to this party?

Victoria said...

Seriously - did our invites get lost in the mail?

=)