Friday, June 6, 2008

My First Adult Slumber Party With the Husband, Or My Son Stays Home Alone With the Dogs.



Living near a big lake is good. Even better when you have friends that have houses there, and doubly good when one of them has a second home that is a honking big luxury houseboat.

Not sure how much slumbering will happen, but it will be nice to not have to call the cab for the ride home- plus I really like these folks- all of them and look forward to a nice adult time.
Anybody have a good recipe for jello shots with absinthe?

4 comments:

painted maypole said...

ohhh... fun!

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

One of my favorite vacation I ever took was on a houseboat on Lake Cumberland, KY.

Hope you are having a great time!

dmarks said...

Cool. I've always wanted a houseboat vacation.

Churlita said...

It sounds perfect. Enjoy.