Monday, November 3, 2008

White Shoes after Labor Day? Can I be so gauche?


Why yes. I can. Especially when I am traveling to 80 degree weather.

I remember growing up, how hard it was to find warm weather clothes after August in New York. Sometimes we'd just take more money on the trip to warmer climes and buy our clothes there. Then, one year. It appeared. Cruisewear. What a novel concept.
Uh, no. I'm not going on a cruise. Don't like the cruise. Tried it and no.
You might say I am anti-cruise ship. Too much conformity. Too many forced relationships. Too much water and rules and schedules and time constraints- and people in uniforms. I get all itchy just thinking about it.
Instead, I'm checking out Miami for the first time. A South Beach virgin, you might say.
It's all for the writing, the research, the networking...I swear...

2 comments:

Churlita said...

Good luck on the, uh, "researching". I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

i love this shoes..it has a amazing profile..sry about my bad english xD

----------------------
star trek voyager,star trek series, more tv shows------www.dvdsetshop.com