As a Twittering Mom, I was recently offered a gift card to speak out on fashion.
God knows, I don't need any encouragement to speak out, and as a former Fashion student, this is one area that I actually say my opinions come from an educated background.
If you want to add your ideas, and win a gift card, go here and read the rules.
All right. Here you go.
1. Thigh high boots. Yes, I went there.
2. Black cotton leggings. With a wide comfortable waistband.
3. A "boyfriend jacket." cheap. expensive. Boyfriend not required.
4. Anything Biker. Leather is hot this season, also clunky boots and studs. (see above. Boyfriend not required)
5. Return to the 80's - from neon colors, big shoulder pads, disco dresses, funky tights and platform shoes. (one suggestion? skip the big hair)
Shop Smart. Look Fab.