Monday, April 16, 2012

Hey fun lovers, let's play a game called... Whose Scat is That?

In another delay of the final post on girls backpacking and who they encounter, I give you a fun little wilderness game. It won't require the finger touching, warmth regulating or taste parts of the test, but you will be looking closely for clues.
( And yes, I thought up this test and post and title while hiking. Silence is dangerous mind material.)  

You may want to refer to this fun little book....




  We found more signs of scat that wildlife, probably because our clomping and panting scared them away. That's what I learned on Survivorman, anyway.




2 comments:

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I am speechless. Laughing too hard to think!

Unknown said...

It would help if I actually put the TEST part up, right? hahahah