Sunday, May 20, 2007

Change is good. And yet.

There is something to be said about change. Either is really sucks or it is a good good thing. I choose to always believe it is a good good thing, because this way I will get out of bed in the morning.
My life is one big change. I used to think that in even years I settled, and in odd years I moved, grew and changed. Now change happens daily. Maybe I'm getting older, or maybe I am just aware that Darwinism exists in the suburbs. Change or be left behind. Drive faster or be run over.

Today's change is from blog city to blogger. Because blog city was free and now it's not and because I used to like indigo-latte as a blog name and now, not so much.
Now I've changed.

I'm Another Good Thing.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Agreed. Change is good. Nice to find you here on Blogger.

Unknown said...

Thanks. Look forward to mashing words with you. Kinda like smashing pumpkins only cleaner.