Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Let's talk about my trip, the good and the bad.


DSC02848.JPG
Originally uploaded by Another Good Thin
Because you have to start somewhere and after 18 hours of travel, this is what you need to see.
La Plage Grand Case, on the french side, bien sur.

Great place to stay. 2 bedrooms upstairs with 2 full baths, a sitting room, full kitchen and 1/2 bath downstairs, plus patio to waterfront and balcony with view of cove and beyond. french waterboys that bring drinks when you raise a flag, paddle boats that sweep your kids to sea and a fab restaurant with real french pastries and espresso to DIE for.
Grand Case Beach Hotel, St. Martin

2 comments:

John said...

Wow, that looks torturous. I guess I could put up with it for, oh, 60 years or so.

Unknown said...

Yep. I guess if we *had* too, eh? And since I plan on never dying, I might as well live in paradise on earth.