Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween.

In another few hours I'll put the final touches on our decor for the night- hanging window dressing, hooking up the fog machine, loading the cds of spooky music and pulling out the witch costume and butcher knife.
I mentioned in an earlier post that I was missing all the parties this year and since I didn't get to dress up, I feel a little odd, like I missed out. I tried to catch some TV shows this week - as they always have the best costume ideas- stealable ones, actually. If you don't want to be the mermaid that your fav celebrity was, you could be her character. This year, I might have been one of the Desperate Housewives, or Dr. House, or Stacey from What Not To Wear ( critiquing everyone all night)... see TONS of choices.
But before chocolate and ghouls, I need to find a place to wash my car by hand and not get busted. Hans- Sharon is dirty, and I don't mean that in a good way.

3 comments:

John said...

A sick baby kept us from our usual Halloween festivities, so I'm not dressing up this year either. It feels... strange...

Well, I COULD dress up for the trick or treaters that will visit us tonight, but after 2 years of scaring the children so badly that they won't even pick up candy, I figure I'll give them a break this year.

Family Adventure said...

You have a fog machine?! That is too cool. My kids would have loved that.

Halloween in Norway is pretty tame. We are looking forward to more action back in Canada next year. Until then, I'll have to get a full report from you tomorrow to keep me going.

Have fun!!

Heidi :)

Victoria said...

Our fog machine and spooky music was going too! But Hubby and I opted not to dress up this year. I was too tired (lame, I know!)

Happy Halloween!!