Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween.

In another few hours I'll put the final touches on our decor for the night- hanging window dressing, hooking up the fog machine, loading the cds of spooky music and pulling out the witch costume and butcher knife.
I mentioned in an earlier post that I was missing all the parties this year and since I didn't get to dress up, I feel a little odd, like I missed out. I tried to catch some TV shows this week - as they always have the best costume ideas- stealable ones, actually. If you don't want to be the mermaid that your fav celebrity was, you could be her character. This year, I might have been one of the Desperate Housewives, or Dr. House, or Stacey from What Not To Wear ( critiquing everyone all night)... see TONS of choices.
But before chocolate and ghouls, I need to find a place to wash my car by hand and not get busted. Hans- Sharon is dirty, and I don't mean that in a good way.
Post a Comment