Thursday, November 29, 2007

I never screamed at a boy band, did you?

Yesterday, I saw a crowd of people in a parking lot around a makeshift stage. I thought the cursive lettering on the side of the band looked familiar. I drove home and waited for my daughter to arrive from an after school meeting then asked her, "Do you like the Jonas Brothers? I think they are giving a free concert in the parking lot by the Verizon store."
"*screams*
We zipped over there to see- darn- the concert was over, but the guys were inside giving an interview and would make a brief appearance. This was it.
I think I have achieved cool mom status for another month.

3 comments:

painted maypole said...

a friend of mine is taking her kids to their concert in NO on Fri. she is dreading it.

Churlita said...

My youngest daughter would have loved me forever had I taken her there.

Victoria said...

Can GnR count as a Boy Band (hey Axl is indeed a boy, right?)? My *Boy* thinks the Jonas Bros rock.

You are too cool.