Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Nov 27: 30 days of shoes

I never asked for a pony for Christmas. but I did ask for a kitten for 6 years straight.
I never got one.
Fast forward 18 years to a small house in Santee, CA where one of my 3 cats is having kittens.
Husband to be on phone: What do I do?
Me: I don't know. I never had kittens before.
HTB: Oh. Well, can't you leave work and come help her?
Me: I wish I could. But-
HTB: Oh no. She's walking around and blood is dripping everywhere. It's disgusting. She's ruining your carpet. Oh man, a kitten just fell out.
Me: We are so never having kids, you know.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh. My. Hilarious!! Great shoes!!

Family Adventure said...

Love the shoes.

The story...ewwww....I mean I feel for the kitty, but....ewwww...

Heidi

Unknown said...

Hah1 that was end of cats for us... total dog people now. They seem to clean up after themselves much better-- I'll let that image sink in ... double EWWW, huh?

painted maypole said...

wow