Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Why women need to plan everything.

Dan found out that he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died.

He decided that he wanted a woman to enjoy and share his new fortune with.

One evening he went to a singles bar.

He spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.
He approached her.
'My name is Dan', he said introducing himself.

'Hello. I am Mary', she replied extending her hand.

'I may look like just an ordinary man', Dan said. 'But in just a week or two, my father will die and I will inherit 20 million dollars'.
Mary went home with Dan that evening.

Three days later, she became his stepmother.

7 comments:

Family Adventure said...

OMG - I just about spit out my water. LOVE IT!

Heidi :)

Churlita said...

How perfect was that? Thanks for the laugh.

painted maypole said...

he he he

Victoria said...

HILARIOUS! You always crack me up!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

That was HEELarious! I love your humor.

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Mary has her sh*t together man.

Badness Jones said...

LOL! Thanks!