Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm never paying retail again.

Today, I shopped here.
You should too. If you want fantastic new Fall clothes at last summer's prices.
I scored a sweater dress, 2 long knit tops, a funky long-sleeved mini dress, a pair of slouch boots for my daughter, a jean swing jacket and a sweet ruffle fronted sleeveless blouse all for less than $147.

I also spent a few bucks here. Where everything was $8.99. Because clothes wear out, and fads are just that, even if celebrities are behind the design.

Imagine how much money I saved my husband today.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

It was crazy how much cheaper we could find clothes in San Francisco, than in Iowa. Most things were WAY more expensive, but they had very reasonably priced clothes (that my girls would actually wear) at some of the stores.