Friday, August 29, 2008

Famous people, crazy people

This weekend in Atlanta two different groups gather. Downtown over 20,000 people will attend DRAGON *CON. It is a huge deal. There's a parade and everything.
I have a short list of people I'd like to see, including Mickey Dolenz, Adam West and Nathan Fillion...
Southeast of downtown in a small artsy town, many others will wander around Decatur for the annual Book Festival. There will be
poetry, fiction, history, writing classes, book sales, panels with best sellers, readings by Pulitzer prize winners, cooking classes and stuff for the kids, plus my fav pub with one of the best selections of Belgium beer on tap.
This year, I'll be at both.
Wish me luck. Oh yes, there will be photographs.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

How fun. You'll have to tell us which one was more entertaining.