Monday, August 18, 2008

Kidnapping can be funny. Right?

My husband likes dwell on his past.
My daughter likes to dress up in a dog suit I made for her brother.
I like to point out that the dog suit was made in 1998 and is still in good working order.
My son likes to convince his sister to do stupid things. "C'mon. It'll be fun!"
My daughter likes to please her brother more than she should.
My husband was a military Police officer who made some enemies.

That's why THIS SIGN
on the garage door when hubby came home from the gym caused him to go racing into the backyard in a panic.
( and yes, she had real duct tape on her mouth- with lips drawn like on Charlie's Angels- and rope from wrists to ankles- uh, yeah, it was 84 degrees)

5 comments:

painted maypole said...

that would be creepy (but also funny, in a sick way)

were there punishments doled out?

painted maypole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Punishment? Hey, I was the one watching for when the Dad was coming. I thought it was inventive, creative and funny. Best thing was they had to use multiple technologies all by themselves_ costume, makeup, digital camera, printer, WORD doc, duct tape from storage, rope from shed, the positioning of the body took into count- space, shade and line of sight.. I think it was a great learning experience. yes, I'm a horrible mom.

Kellan said...

That would have scared me to death. Kids - UGH!

Have a good evening - Kellan

Churlita said...

I wasn't a military police officer, and I would have totally freaked out. I hope he got some sedatives afterwards.