Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BOND. James Bond.


You're going to have to wait until NOV. 14th for the sixth James Bond to appear in the 22nd film. But get your teasers here.

And fun and games here.

Must say, even though he's taken a lot of crap for being shorter and more fair-haired than our "traditional" Ian Fleming Bond,
I think Daniel Craig is doing a fine job.
And good for him to find humor in the stacked heels they made him wear when 5'7" co-star Gemma Arterton was decked out in her own high-heels. Yeah, he's a guy I'd wear flats for.

3 comments:

Churlita said...

I still haven't seen the last Bond movie, and I've heard it was really, good.

dmarks said...

He makes you realize that there have been fops as 007 for years.

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I used to only like the Bond movies with Sean Connery, until Mr. Craig came along. He does the role justice.