Monday, September 22, 2008

Peeking in Other People's Closets

At least once a year, I go to one of those home tours. They always benefit a good cause and I usually take home some good remodeling ideas or decorating tips.
This weekend, I went here.

We got to walk through quite a few neat old homes, and one slick three unit condo with an awesome view, plus a 1915 Craftsman that arrived in Ansley Park on a Sears and Roebuck truck way back when.
We were able to take photos of some of the houses outside,

and of course I snuck a few inside
I was most impressed with the bathroom at the bar we dropped in on:
and then because the insides of all those houses wasn't enough for a day, I went to a surprise 40th birthday party where the house was decorated like Ancient Rome- and so were the people-

well sort of.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

I love looking inside people's homes. I'm such a voyeur. That party sounds like a blast too.