Saturday, November 29, 2008

Football Team Colors

Today is a big rival football game in this town. University of Georgia vs. Georgia Tech.
UGA has the same colors as my high school- and as the town's NFL team... just one reason to root for them, I mean, I already have the wardrobe. Of course there's more to it than that, but on this almost last day of shoe month, I needed a reason to pull out some red shoes.

Hey, I like nerds- like the ones they grow at Georgia Tech, but no matter how much science and math you have under your belt, nothing beats beef and brawn on a muddy field.
Love how this guy wraps up the competition.
And like my husband says, guys go to Tech for the education. They go to UGA for the girls.


3 comments:

Daisy said...

"Rivalry Week" in college football is so much fun! We watched several games today, including this one. I didn't see anyone in shoes as glorious as these, though. :)

dmarks said...

Those guys always look like the Green Bay Packers for the colorblind.

Churlita said...

In our town it's Iowa/Iowa State and it involves lots and lots of drinking. I once saw a girl walking down the street with only one shoe and when her friend pointed it out to her, she was so drunk, she had no idea how long she had been without it. I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't get so drunk at the game that you lose your cute red shoes.