Friday, March 27, 2009

Today, right now. I am 24,195,227 minutes old.

I was conceived on the 4th of July and born on a Wednesday in the Chinese year of The Rabbit.
This makes me think of two things, pop. bang.
In 1963 there were approximately 4.2 million births in the US.
I am the best thing that came out of Havre de Grace, MD.

I am an ARIES. My opposition sign is Libra.
My ruling planets are Mars and Pluto.
which only makes me think of Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. I think my ruling planet is Goofy.

The moon's phase on the day I was born was waxing crescent.
I like how that sounds, a bit like a French Karate Kid, underdog does good.

My lucky number is 27, unless you read the birth data page all this info came from, then it's 9.
and according to another page,my
lucky numbers and years of important change are 9, 18, 27, 36. 45, 54, 63, 72.
I am not liking that 9 year spread in there.


The 46 candles on my cake will produce 46BTU's, or11,592 calories of heat, which can boil 5.26 oz. of water.
While that is all interesting, I don't think it will buy me shoes.

Apparently, I have a birth tree. Funny, how the birth tree is
the Hazelnut Tree.
I didn't even know there was a Hazelnut tree. I only know that I drink Hazelnut coffee every morning and my Grandmother was named Hazel.

But, The Hazelnut Tree represents me as Extraordinary, charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgement.
Undemanding? Tolerant? hah, no.

For any
ARIES out there. I need to surround myself with more of you.

Neil Armstrong was an Aries like you and the first to boldly go where no man had gone before. You have that same fearlessness and certainly aren't afraid to explore the unknown in life.

You’re lively, energetic and daring, and a fighter too. You crave adventure, and love to travel the world. You're a pioneer, and have the ability to lead. People admire your independence and freedom of expression in everything you do.
You could opt for work where you are your own boss, because you hate being told what to do. You know how to make your own decisions and create your own destiny. There might be plenty of stress in treading this path but at least it’s pressure on your own terms.

Achieving your goals is important to you. You know exactly what you want, and have no problem going after your goals. Your style is brisk, edgy and uncompromising. People who associate with you soon learn that they have to keep up — if they don’t, they'll soon fall by the wayside.
You have an instinctive understanding of what has to be done. There’s no procrastination in your manner- you hate laziness. You accept all experiences as a challenge, something to be jumped into with passion and excitement. It's all one big learning curve for an Aries.
You have ample confidence and self-assurance. These characteristics are at the heart of your nature and are among your greatest strengths. Just remember that sometimes this comes across as being overly assertive, perhaps even self-centered.

Your freedom-loving spirit means you like having space to get on with your work on your own terms. You always prefer to get on with the job rather than to sitting around waiting for something to happen. This means that you are a little impatient with people who work at a slower pace.
You are impulsive yet will come up with all sorts of brilliant ideas. Occasionally however, you will occasionally get things wrong, too. Luckily, you aren’t afraid of making mistakes and learning your life lessons the hard way. (There’s Aries' fearlessness kicking in again!)

All these traits that reflect tons of energy, enthusiasm and confidence but you are also misunderstood by others. Some will say you are tactless and indifferent when they offer you advice. From your point of view, it’s a matter of remembering that not everyone is as quick-witted and capable as you; just be aware that you need to be gentle and patient when dealing with weakness or slowness in others.

Born between March 21-30, You are the Ghengis Khan of the Aries clan.
I am oddly comforted by this, says Ghengis Linda.
This increased Martian energy gives you lots of oomph and physical stamina. You need to get involved with as much physical activity as possible to release your frustration.

Oomph and Martians, Yep. that's me. Oh, and frustrated. Perfect.
Happy Birthday to me. And my friend Vicky.

And now I am
24,195,245 minutes old.
No more minutes to waste. Time to get out there and
use what God gave me.

2 comments:

painted maypole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Churlita said...

Happpy birthday and congrats! It sounds like you got a great Bday present.