Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shopping Advice, Ladies.



Probably doesn't need to be said, but for the record: ROSS has some of the cutest and some of the nicest sundresses I've seen for under $15.

At my local stores (2) I scored a cart full of dresses for me and my daughter, 5 pairs of sandals for her, and at least 4 pairs of shorts and 3 tees for the picky teen boy. All items are well made and nothing cost more than $14.99. The most expensive maxi dress was only $12.99 and most of the shoes were $8.99, with more markdowns on the way.

It appears the recession is good for some of us.
Check it out and tell them Linda sent you.

2 comments:

painted maypole said...

just yesterday my hubby called me and asked "where are you?"

my answer?

"Ross, Dress for Less"

Churlita said...

man, I wish we had one of those here.