Monday, November 2, 2009

Good Girls Don't


Good Girls Don't
Originally uploaded by Another Good Thing
This is the first pair of flats that I might actually be able to wear. I haven't yet, but that doesn't mean I wont. They are Calvin Klein after all. And he and I see pretty much the same fashion wise- if you haven't taken a sneak peak at his Spring 2010 RTW line- that I hope to shop from- you must.
But back to the shoe. I have high arches and most flats just don't cut it- for fit or comfort, dd in some very shortened calf muscles from years of retail, modeling and high heel dance nights... well, let's just say I do bare feet better.
But these have a little tiny heel and a build up under the sole, and are cut smoothly across the foot with a very very soft Italian leather...Worst case scenario, I'll dress like a Pilgrim this Thanksgiving and let my half price Nordstrom Rack $49 deal complete the outfit...then give them to my Mom.

No comments: