Thursday, March 25, 2010

This, That and the Other

I went to the beach.

I made a cake.


 My daughter's team made state in the Smarty Pants Contest. ( ok it's not really called that but I like that name.)


I met a girl who can complete Rubik's Cube in 16 seconds.

I finished compiling and editing VOLUME 2 of SCRATCH for publication in April with the help of the AWESOME LISA!

 this is our cover art by the coolest Henry Avignon.

I am heading to Louisville Kentucky for the first time ever tomorrow with my fun friend D for a work project. I'll be gathering truckers to appear in the non fiction photo essay book that celebrates the modern truck driver:
 WE BROUGHT IT. YOU BOUGHT IT.
And meeting up with this fab photog. check out Avital's stuff.



 And as if the Universe wasn't properly aligned enough.. with Jesus in my corner and a whole slew of supporters on my side...
It will be my 47th birthday on Saturday, at this show.

Yeah, I'm not your typical Mommypants.
Thank God.

1 comment:

painted maypole said...

congrats to your smarty pants

and anyone who can make a fridge cake is a smarty pants herself ;)