I have been sucking in all three categories.
Some people get busy, and they stop eating right, they stop exercising, they let the laundry pile up and they stop vacuuming under the bed.
Some of us, let the books pile up to hide the dust bunnies under the bed.
Amazon editors have no idea how I can get my 11 year old daughter to enjoy reading.. books- not internet sites and teen magazines- but they say these are the books I should be reading this month:
Editors' Picks for April
- Spotlight Selection: The Imperfectionists by Tom Rachman
- Hellhound on His Trail by Hampton Sides
- The Hand That First Held Mine by Maggie O'Farrell
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
- Eaarth: Making a Life on a Tough New Planet by Bill McKibben
- Parrot and Olivier in America by Peter Carey
- Wilson by Daniel Clowes
Great. Another list.