Thursday, April 8, 2010

Books? What are those?

As a writer, I am supposed to read. I'm supposed to like it and I'm supposed to encourage others to do it too, right?
And lately?
 I have been sucking in all three categories. 
 Some people get busy, and they stop eating right, they stop exercising, they let the laundry pile up and they stop vacuuming under the bed.
Some of us, let the books pile up to hide the dust bunnies under the bed.

 Amazon editors have no idea how I can get my 11 year old daughter to enjoy reading.. books- not internet sites and teen magazines- but they say these are the books I should be reading this month:          




Editors' Picks for April




                     Great. Another list.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

I haven't read any of those. Are they fiction or non or a mixture of both?