Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm an astronaut


DSC01041
Originally uploaded by Another Good Thing
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Did you want to grow up?
What is you could do it all over again?
These are some tof the questions and conversations we're having with a kid prepping for college applications and decision making.

My answer:
You can be and do whatever you want to do- and don't limit yourself to just one choice. Think large.

Strange jobs I have held:
roadside vegetable vendor
answering machine operator for 65 companies- simultaneously
pre-screener for a dating service
promotional model
ear piercer-- ears only, pal

2 comments:

Churlita said...

Strangest jobs I've had? I used to be a nude model for art classes and I also ran a chain saw and cut up log jams in Northern Cali in the Salmon Restoration Project.

s.m. said...

Very interesting. Congratulations!