Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Was it something I said? Or something I didn't say?

In the past two weeks I have been accused of:
  1. spending too much time on my computer writing
  2. not spending enough time with family
  3. spending too much time away from computer
  4. not being readily available
  5. making too much time for friends and parties
  6. not doing enough PR and web work
  7. wasting time on the internet
  8. not making time for myself
  9. spending too long at the gym
  10. not answering my phone
  11. not getting off my phone
  12. cooking too much
  13.  not cooking enough
  14.  writing too many words 
  15. not finishing anything
  16. complaining about poor communication
  17. not listening
  18. talking too much about things no one cares about
  19. writing for smart people
  20. working too hard for little return
  21. thinking that anything I do really matters
  22. believing in the best in everyone regardless of reality
  23. being too optimistic
  24. dragging things on
  25. living in a bubble

6 comments:

painted maypole said...

well, you've been busy doing SOMETHING. ;)

gwen morrison said...

It sounds like one of those "can't win" situations...

Unknown said...

yes, I have been doing lots of somethings... including trying to please everyone. Why do I feel that is A. possible and B. necessary?
Why can't I be more of a selfish jerk?

melissa said...

ugh. frustrating.

-melissa
http://www.rockanddrool.com

Churlita said...

Eh, we'll all get accused of things. I have hard time being present. I love to live in my own little world.

individualist said...

....are you my lost twin...?
Oh, I like your texts !

May be I finally start writing my never started book, when I read a little bit longer you blog!

Roswitha /Berlin/Germany