Friday, March 4, 2011

Book sale


Last night my daughter told me that I could start my own used book store with all the books I have on my shelves.
I laughed, then wondered again, about storage for my darling hardcovers, all those signed and first editions- books that I imagine will be called "antiques" before I die.

I know publishing is a changing industry. I accept that. I bought my Kindle, and shopping for tablets, read downloaded material all the time. 

 I even have my own e-book at all the retail outlets.
                        Simple Intent 
* on sale for the next fews days at a discounted rate of $4.99


Though I still buy books in all forms, I must admit, the nights of wrestling with a 600 page hardback book while trying to get comfortable in bed, only to have it bonk you on the bridge of your nose when you fall asleep... won't be missed.

Post a Comment