Wednesday, November 14, 2007

NOV 14: 30 days of shoes

Teacher conference day.
A day where what you're wearing on your feet is not as important as what you're wearing on your face. But you want to be taller than the teacher when you walk in and it's important that your heels clickety-click all the way down those recently mopped halls helping you forget the years you spent behind tiny desks scribbling on looseleaf paper and dreaming up your escape.
In a small town where your neighborhood practically runs the elementary school, it's important to be well liked. It makes life for your kid so much easier, than if say, she's the daughter of the bitch.

I hope these shoes say I'm nice, but I could crush you if I had to.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I have a difficult time finding brown heels in a color I like and that works with my wardrobe. These are nice - a pretty caramel shade. Yum.

I got busy and missed you for a couple of days - your party pics are a HOOT!! =)

Unknown said...

thanks V. the shoes are amazingly comfy- and match the stitching on jeans- how weird is that?