Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cape San Blas Sunset


Cape San Blas Sunset
Originally uploaded by Another Good Thing
Some days I feel all sentimental- in a kind of old lady watches Kodak commercial with boys and puppies sort of way- or young pudgy recently dumped girl drinks too much wine then drunk texts the night away... I cry more, I crave chocolate and I generally feel sorry for myself- then blame it all on off-biorhythms- or bad feng shui because of course it isn't MY fault.

I hope that someday I will stand in front of site as magnificent as this and say just one word
and really really really mean it.
.......perfect........

2 comments:

dmarks said...

Well, this one is now my Windows wallpaper.

Churlita said...

So, there's nothing wrong with getting drunk and texting the night away, is there?