Thursday, October 9, 2008

NOT one of the real housewives of Atlanta


I admit. I had to watch this show to see what it would say about my town.
I wish they had branched into the "old money" of Atlanta or shown some white people doing more ordinary things... but what knd of TV would that be?
Funny, how none of these "Southerners" have an accent- except for Kim, sometimes, and none of them are "from" here.
What I learned after watching one episode is that I am living in the wrong damn town- as I am not rich, black or married to a pro sports player.
Damn.
Also, I need more black friends.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

In our town I'd have to be modestly wealthy, with several advanced degrees and married to a well-received writer if I wanted to be like the stereo-type. Unfortunately, I don't have any of those things.