Friday, November 20, 2009

November20 tie me up shoe


IMG00476
Originally uploaded by Another Good Thing
If I was a little Catholic school girl who grew up wanting first to be a nun and second to be a fashion designer/performance artist/ Suburban mother of two, I might look like this shoe.
If I owned this shoe, I might want to be the tallest girl in the 11th grade. I might want to sneak out at night holding these in one hand, wearing a skirt too short and smelling like the lilac bush I'd fallen into.
I might wear these paired with a Chanel suit and put my name in the hat for the executive position that recently opened up when Snead in the corner office took too many sleeping pills, after the DOW disaster.
I might get that job and I might wear these pumps to a funeral in the rain.

No comments: