Thursday, April 5, 2012

I am still alive.

With so many places to speak out, catch up or bitch and moan... I should teach myself to come here first.. right?
 I mean, I started here. I love it here and no one else can interrupt me, or post banners or ask for money or even "like" what I say. and let's face it... one thing I've learned in 49 years, is a lot of people DO NOT like what I say, or do.  but, guess what? I don't care. Finally. I really don't. and that, my friends is a huge sigh of relief.
   so, I'm off to the woods for a bit then will return to tell you all the fantastically crazy crap I've been doing, and how my world is about to change... again.

3 comments:

Lindastalker1 said...

I think you are amazing. If I were younger richer and better looking i would let you turn me down all day long...You are the best. Mike

Lindastalker1 said...

I will be looking in the woods for you...Damn this stalking thing is difficult. Mike

painted maypole said...

your crazy crap aways makes for a great read. enjoy the woods.