Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The 2009 Annual Report: SingSongClickyClicky Style


-->
On the 12th Year of Christmas Letters,
 My true love gave to me… a cartridge printing care free.

On the 1st month before Christmas, my true love gave to me…
 a trip up north to see family and a pirate murder mystery

On the 2nd month before Christmas, my true love gave to me…
More Halloween decor and a shoulder when my favorite dog died

On the 3rd month before Christmas, my true love gave to me…

On the 4th month before Christmas, my true love gave to me,
two visits to the psychic, a brand new website and Korean karaoke

On the 5th month before Christmas, my true love gave to me…
TWOOOOOO KID FREE WEEKS!!!!!!

On the 6th month before Christmas, my true love gave to me…
A watery near death moment and Beachfront property.


On the 7th month before Christmas, my true love gave to me…

On the 8th month before Christmas, my true love gave to me
One teen driver and a story from an Alabama toilet

On the 9th month before Christmas, my true love gave to me…

 Another crazy birthday and a Bug Man who knows his ants

On the 10th month before Christmas, my true love gave to me…
One Florida Writer’s Conference and a Literary Agent from New York

On the 11th month before Christmas, my true love gave to me…

 And now, days before Christmas, my true love gave to me
.….The presence of his company…..

Happy Birthday, Baby.

1 comment:

Karen MEG said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Linda!